Kamvas Pro 13 (2.5K) No Signal via USB-C

Hello,

I recently purchased a Kamvas Pro 13 (2.5K) but connecting it to my PC via USB-C gets me a "No Signal" then a "Power Saving".

- my cables are correctly connected to the Kamvas (USB-C on top, power USB-C under it)
- my motherboard and Huion drivers are up to date
- I tried on both USB-C ports on my computer

My mother board is an ASUS ProArt Z490-CREATOR 10G with two Thunderbolt™ 3 Type-C ports.

Also, it works perfectly with the 2-in-3 cable but I would like to use the USB-C one too.

Do you know what I could do?

Best regards,
Clément

• Hi Clément Osmont, thank you for contacting us. Please kindly provide us with the following information:

1. A photo from the back of the tower of your PC;

2. A video that can clearly show how you connect the pen display to your PC via USB-C cable and "No Signal" image after you turn it on (upload to Dropbox or Google drive would be preferred and please grant permission to anyone who has the link to view it).  

Rest assured that we will sort it out.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your reply. Here is the link to the Googl Drive folder : Kamvas Pro 13

Please tell me if you need something more!

Best regards,

Clément

• Hi Clément Osmont, thank you for picture and video. Based on the picture and video, we can see the Type-C ports are on your mother board but video signal out put from video card if your computer has one instead of from integrated graphics on mother board. I am so sorry to inform that you can not use the full-featured USB-C cable if your video card does not have Type-C ports that support video signal output. We would suggest you connect the pen display to your laptop via the full-featured USB-C cable and make sure the Type-C port on your laptop supports USB3.1 GEN1 data transfer. Hoping for your kind understanding in this matter.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment