Huion Kamvas 16(2019) pantalla de tableta acortada pequeña

tengo esta tableta huion desde hace algunos meses  y todo excelente hasta el momento, sin embargo hoy cuando la conecte me di cuenta de que la pantalla de la tableta se había hecho mas pequeña y pixelada, funciona bien, el lápiz responde correctamente y pese a que la pantalla esta reducida todo el espacio de la tableta aun corresponde con la pantalla del monitos de mi Laptop

• Hi Dilean valadez, thank you for contacting us. May I know if you change any settings before the issue happen. Like, did you change the Resolution for Kamavs 16(2019) from 16: 9 to other one. On your computer settings, please go to Display Settings > Display > Screen resolution > Make text and other items at 100%. By the way, did you ever change another laptop to connect.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi! No i didn't change anything just one day I conect the tablet to my computer and the screen of the tablet looked like that I tried to go to the computer settings and everything was the same I didn't movr anything
  • Hi Dilean valadez, thank you for your reply. Could you please try to reset OSD menu to see if it will display normally.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment