Pen Pressure does not work on any digital art software

I am using a Huion H610PRO V2 with a 15.6.3.132 driver. A few months ago, photoshop stopped using any pen pressure and had a exclamation point triangle sign right net to pen pressure in brush settings. I updated my driver to the latest one. The problem persists. I tried using pen pressure on Photoshop, on Krita, on Gimp. There was no pen pressure. I tried unchecking and rechecking "enable windows ink", "game mode", and "mouse mode" and it's not working. What is going on? Why isn't ,y pen pressure working on any art software?!

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Lily White, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the tablet. Rest assured that we will sort it out. We have replied to you via ticket, please kindly check.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• J'utilise le modèle KAMVAS pro 16 et depuis quelques semaines, la pression du stylet ne fonctionne ni sur le driver, ni sur aucun logiciel (notamment Photoshop). J'ai tout essayé, comme listé dans le commentaire précédent, rien ne fonctionne.

• Hi Marion.valls92, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the tablet. Rest assured that we will sort it out. We have replied to you via ticket, please kindly check.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment