Solved

Kamvas 13 little scratch on screen

Hello i have a kamvas since 1 month and it ever has a very little scratch on screen made with official stylet . I scare to do other one. Is there a protect film or is it directly the screen ? If it s directly the screen, is little scratch are normal use or is it better to buy a film protect? It s my first graphic tablet. Thanks by advance for your reply (I wrote a email on french support but no reply since 3 weeks. Sorry for my English...
  • Hi Sylvain Paolini, thank you for contacting us. No worries, AG film is on the screen. You can replace it when it is worn. By the way, we have checked and we did not receive your ticket in our official email inbox, even not in our spam. Hoping for your kind understanding in this matter.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • Hello really thanks for your quick answer !! The first mail was sent at info@huionshop.fr, probably the wrong mail. I am very happy with the kamvas. Best regards Sylvain paolini. Ps: i checked the topic as resolved.
  • Hi Sylvain Paolini, thank you for your reply. info@huionshop.fr is probably the email address for one of our offline distributors. Enjoy Kamvas 13. Feel free to contact us again through service@huion.com whenever you need our assistance.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment