My Huion 13 only shows my Home Screen background

I recently got a new Chromebook for my tablet since my old computer is running out of space. I ordered a HDMI adapter for it, which didn’t work, and then I tried a USB-C to USB-C cable. The adapter wouldn’t even turn the tablet on, but the cable did. However it only showed my background and wouldn’t work properly. I could press the tabs on the bottom of the computer with the tablet and pen, but the changes would only show up on the Chromebook’s screen.
  • Hi Kelsey Herrmann, thank you for contacting us. May I clarify with you if the pen display can turn on with a USB-C to USB-C cable, but it can not turn on with 3in1 cable. If so, please take a video that can clearly show how you connect the tablet to your laptop with 3in1 cable. As for the second issue, it would be much appreciated if you could take a video that can show the problem clearly (upload to Dropbox or Google drive would be preferred and please grant permission to anyone who has the link to view it). You can use your phone in taking the video provided that we can clearly see both your screen and your pen.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment