Bad image

Hello, I haven't used my tablet for several days and now when I turn it on, the image is not completely clear, they look like interlaced lines...It is more noticeable with small fonts...It is not a problem with my computer because I plugged in a playstation and it looks the same... I also downloaded the drivers again
  • Hi Pablo Fernandez, thank you for contacting us. May I clarify if the issue will happen when you unplug the playstation, only connect the pen display to your computer. Please try to change a computer or laptop to connect to see how the pen display will show the image.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • Hi thanks! The problem appeared when I plugged the tablet into my computer, as always...as I didn't have another pc to test, I did it with the playstation...my tablet is the 22 pro
  • Hi Pablo Fernandez, thank you for getting back to us. It would be much appreciated if you could take a video that can clearly show how you connect pen display to your computer and the pen display's screen, please do NOT connect playstation at the same time. By the way, please kindly provide us with product serial number (from the back of the unit).

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Thanks, as I said, the problem appeared before I connected the playstation to see another video input. The connection of the tablet to the PC is very simple and I always did it the same way.
    What I wanted to ask you is if it could be a problem of dust or humidity that may have entered when the tablet was not used for a long time and without covering it with a cloth or something... could that be the cause? now I see that the upper right corner of the screen looks good, maybe with time it will be fixed
  • Hi Pablo Fernandez, thank you for your reply. May you kindly send us a photo of the pen display and your computer/laptop with the same background so that we could help you further. We need to check the whole screen of the pen display and your computer/laptop.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • well, here are the photos
Login or Signup to post a comment