Huion NEW 1060PLUS stylus pen not working!

A few hours after use I reconnected my tablet to my laptop just to find out my pen stopped working; I assumed I needed to charge it but when I tried, the lights that usually light up when charging didn't light up so I just tried reconnecting my tablet. It still didn't work, I figured I needed to update the driver so I did and uninstalled the old one. Still no, I don't know what to do now since I'm pretty sure I did everything I can so I'm writing this in hopes of a solution.

• Hi Rainy, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the pen. May I clarify with you if the model of tablet is NEW 1060PLUS(8192) or NEW 1060PLUS(2048). You can provide us with product serial number (from the back of the unit) so that we can confirm it. We think it should be NEW 1060PLUS(8192) as it is compatible with a rechargeable pen. By the way, please kindly inform the operating system of your laptop/computer, Windows or Mac. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi Jessica Wen, My device model is indeed a Huion NEW 1060PLUS(8192) My serial number is S/N:9CT38SH03877 and I use a Windows laptop. Thanks for answering! Best Regards, Rainy
  • Hi Rainy, thank you for your reply. We have also received your ticket. Rest assured that we will sort it out. We have replied to you via email(ticket), please kindly check.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment