No cursor on Nokia G50 phone

I have a Nokia G50, when I connect my Huion HS64 it works "great" but I can't see the cursor or enter phone mode ( not even manually ) is there a solution for this?
  • Hi Esteban Eloy Guzman Marquez, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the tablet. May I clarify with you if you still can draw in full screen on the tablet even you manually change it into phone mode? Rest assured that we will sort it out.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi Jessica, thanks for answering, yeah I connected the tablet and could use the whole tablet on the phone but I couldn't enter phone mode even when pressing button 1 for three seconds. Finally, I was able to solve the problem by updating the firmware of the tablet and now it works like a charm, I connect the tablet, I push button 1 for 3 seconds and it works just fine. I hope someday we can use the whole tablet (with a cursor) because now I know some phones actually detect the whole tablet before manually entering phone mode but without a cursor. Hope my explanation is not confusing hahaha.

Best Regards,

Esteban Eloy Guzman Marquez

• Hi Esteban Eloy Guzman Marquez, thank you for getting back to us. I am glad to hear that you have fixed the issue. Feel free to contact us through service@huion.com whenever you need our assistance.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment