Parsec and Huion pro 16 2,5k

Hi, I have bought recently a Huion Pro 16" 2,5k to work remotly using a parsec software. I specifically decided to use that one because it seemed to be a perfect combination of a nice, big screen at the same time being still quite mobile.
I have checked before buying if it is possible to use a tablet via Parsec. On their official website the company is confirming that the program supports usage of graphic tablets. (article - 'Yes, Parsec supports drawing tablets.').
The problem is that when I have installed drivers on my laptop, the tablet stopped working on the parsec. I can not even move a cursor. Uninstalling drivers seems to be a poor solution cause the tablet starts to work in the program again but it can no longer use any  functions - no customizable buttons, no tilt, rotation or pressure of a cursor. It just works like typical mouse.

It is important for me to be able to work on that software so the problem is crucial to me.

Do you know any solution?
  • Hi Mateusz Niemirski, thank you for contacting us. As of the moment, our tablets can not support Parsec. We have forwarded the article on Parsec official website to our software engineer to look into this and will keep you posted once we get a response from them. Hoping for your kind understanding in this matter.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment