Kamvas 13 Turning Off My Computer.

Initially I bought a Huion Kamvas 13 and have installed all three cables including the HDMI cable correctly. When the computer is turned on, the color of the tablet's power button is still red, even though the computer has been turned on a few minutes ago. The main monitor can display without any problems, but not with the tablet, (by the way, I'm using dual monitors). But when I press the tablet's power button twice to turn it on, the tablet screen just turns on for a moment and the computer immediately turns off. I have tried not to use my main monitor, but still, the results are more automatic, when the computer is turned on it turns off quickly again after the tablet turns on for an instant without having to press the tablet's power button. When the tablet is not connected, the computer can run normally and the main monitor can display a thing. Sorry if my words are not comfortable to see, my main language is not English so I use Google Translate to translate my main language into English. :D
  • Hi Yiusa Armerland, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the tablet. May I know if the tablet shows "no signal" after it turns on. If so, please make sure you plug HDMI cable into graphics card instead of motherboard. It would be much appreciated if you take a video that can show the problem clearly and how you connect the tablet to your computer.(upload to Dropbox or Google drive would be preferred and please grant permission to anyone who has the link to view it). No worries, we will help you sort it out.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment