Replace one pen with another on Kamvas 13 drawing tablet

I had the pen that originally came with the tablet, a rechargeable one, and it worked fine for a while, until it would stop working whenever I held it down and moved it, and would take several tries to click anything. It hovered fine, though.

After a day of fruitless research and troubleshooting, I simply ordered a new pen. It's a battery one. Problem is it won't work on the tablet. It's the correct model, it's on, the battery is in correctly, I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, but still nothing. 

What do I do? I have not used the tablet for weeks now and am rather upset about it, I love this tablet. :(

• Hi Benjamin Barker, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the tablet. If you make sure your tablet is kamvas 13, it needs PW517 that is Battery-Free pen. As you said, the pen that originally came with the tablet is a rechargeable one, we think the pen display is not Kamvas 13. May you kindly provide us with product serial number (from the back of the tablet) or a photo of it and the model of the new pen you purchased. If you are not sure the new pen model, you could send us the link where you bought the pen. We will help you sort it out.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Serial number of the tablet is A9DE8SH09412

The model of the pen is Huion PEN68 (Battery pen) and its serial number is B4PL0SH02889

Thank you for replying, by the way!

• Hi  Benjamin Barker, Thank you for your reply. We confirm that your tablet is kamvas 13 that is compatible with PW517 instead of PEN68, I am sorry to inform that you purchased wrong pen. No worries, we will help you out. We have created a ticket for you and replied to you via email, please kindly check.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment