Huion Driver having trouble when launching Steam (and other software)

Hello everyone, I had a hard time figering how to solve the problem by myself so i assume this is not a well know bug...

I have a Kamvas 13 connected to my pc with a USB-C to Hdmi and two USB

I'm on Windows 10 21H1 on a fresh install.

And the Huion Driver version is V15.6.2.80

When the Tablet is connected with the Driver. It sometime disconect and reconnect without reason wich cause the Window Focus to reset (for example if i'm typing in word and i have the bug, i will need to click on word to say to windows that i want to type on it)

This happend not really often.

But the really annoying thing is that if i launch Steam, The tablet does the bug every second until i shut steam down (Got a record of that attached to the topic) This bug also happend on other programs but i can't list them (For example when i was compiling the record of the bug in Kdenlive. the bug happend and stop while the compilation was finished)

I managed to conter the problem by always shuting down Steam while drawing

Sorry for the bad english, I'm french.

Have a great day 

mp4
(11.4 MB)
  • Hi Cheap Griffy, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the tablet. Please kindly try the steps below and see if it gets resolved:

1. Make sure that the USB cable is connected securely, and the USB port is functional;
    2. Change to another computer, if possible, to see if the issue still persists;
    3. Re-install the latest driver from the Huion Official website.

If it still does not work, we will send you the steps of QC test.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment