Using Kamvas 22 plus & Inspiroy KD200 Simultaneously

Both devices are using the same tablet driver. But it seems that the pressure sensitivity is only active at either one of them at a time.

I was hoping I could seemlessly switch between tablets like what I've seen in some Wacom products.

Right now I'd have to manually switch devices in the Tablet Driver, which is pretty inconvenient compared to how I though it's supposed to work. 

• Hi Preamy Kyuushi, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the tablet. May I know how you connect KD200 to your computer, via Bluetooth or the cable. Can the driver recognize KD200 and Kamvas 22 plus at the same time. It would be much appreciated if you could take a video that can show the problem clearly (upload to Dropbox or Google drive would be preferred and please grant permission to anyone who has the link to view it). You can use your phone in taking the video provided that we can clearly see both your screen and your pen.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• It was connected via cable.
    And both are working and compatible with the same driver. 

Apparently, the pen pressure is never active at both devices at the same time as shown on the vid (through this link)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YLbYgjwGx4QGFSDoLraSj5i1bTtbmN9E/view?usp=sharing

• It was connected via cable.
    And both devices are working and compatible with the same driver.

Apparently, the pen pressure is only active at either of the devices at a time.
    Selecting a device on the Tablet driver software causes one of the devices to lose pen pressure sensitivity.
    Here's the video:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YLbYgjwGx4QGFSDoLraSj5i1bTtbmN9E/view?usp=sharing

• Hi Preamy Kyuushi, thank you for your video. We have performed what you did in the video in Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 and the pen pressure works fine, it can be active at both devices at a time . May I know what version of driver you are using. By the way, what is the drawing software. Did the issue happen only in that  drawing software or in all drawing software. No worries, we will get it sorted.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• The tablet driver version was [HuionTablet_WinDriver_v15.6.2.80]
    And I'm using clip studio paint.
    The same problem occurs when using the driver's built-in pressure sensitivity tester.

• Hi Preamy Kyuushi, thank you for your confirmation. Please make sure you enable “Windows Ink” in the driver for two devices. We also performed what you did in the video in clip studio paint with driver 15.6.2.80, but it works fine as well. May you please kindly check if the issue will happen in other drawing software and take a video that can clearly show the same problem occurs when using the driver's built-in pressure sensitivity tester. No worries, we will get it sorted. Hoping for your kind understanding in this matter.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment