tablet freezes in task manager

It's my first week using the new Inspiroy Giano. In general the tablet works fine, but I spotted an issue and I can't find a proper solution online.

when I press ctrl-alt-delete the tablet freezes and it won't work unless I get out of the lock/switch user/sign out/task manager menu.

If I use the mouse to open the task manager the tablet still won't work until that window is closed.

The only way I managed to make it work is if I enable windows ink but I don't like that option as I am getting windows' on screen keyboard poping up all the time.

Any solution how I could use the tablet with task manager open but without enabling windows ink?

• Hi Andrei Staruiala, thank you for contacting us. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the tablet. Our software engineers inform that it is normal when you press ctrl-alt-delete and the pen can not move if you disable Windows Ink. Using the pen with Windows ink is priority as some functions can not work without Windows Ink. Would you mind not using screen keyboard while enabling Windows Ink. No worries, our software engineers are working on the feedback you gave. We will get back to you immediately once it is fixed. Hoping for your kind understanding in this matter.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Thank you for the prompt reply Jessica. Windows Ink has just a few settings and can be a great inconvenience sometimes tbh. I'm using the tablet for motion design and it's basically a replacement for my mouse. Hopefully this is something that can be addressed in the future as other tablet manufacturers don't have this limitation. At the moment my workaround is to enable windows ink on "all programs" and then create separate profile for each of my most used apps where it's disabled but even then I think you can't create more than 10 profiles with huion software. do all huion tablets have this limitation re windows ink? I'm considering maybe switching to another model as I am very happy with the hardware side of things.

• Hi Andrei Staruiala, thank you for you kind understanding. We have sent a new driver to you via email. You can create up to 18 profiles with it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• This is fantastic. Thank you so much. Plenty of app profiles to play with now. Please implement this in the upcoming driver updates. It's great!

Login or Signup to post a comment