broken tablet

my huion inspiroy h430p is not working, when connected to the pc the light on the tablet does not show and it does not work with the pen anymore

• Hi Letta Amaakai, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the tablet. May I know if the driver shows "connected" when the pen no longer draw. Please kindly try to check the following:

1. Use a different cable

2. Change a different USB port on your computer

3. Use a different computer

If the issue still exists, please inform us what system of your computer is, Windows or Mac

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi I also have a similar problem, the cables aren't the problem, I've changed them and used the spares I have (I have tested both the cables and my converters and they work fine) but the tablet isn't responding
  • Hi EMIYA Rin, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the tablet. May I know if the driver shows "connected" when the pen no longer draw. It would be much appreciated if you could provide us with a photo of how you connect the tablet to your laptop/computer. By the way, please inform us what system of your laptop/computer is, Windows or Mac, and product serial number (from the back of the unit) so that we could help you further.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • I'm not using a computer, the tablet has android support so that's what I'm using it on. It has worked in the past without any problems and didn't show any problems with anything, the serial number is BAT41SH00370 and I'm currently asking for a warranty. The tablet isn't damaged nor is the pen, the don't show any damages and I've changed it twice to see if it's the problem, the cables are also unchanged so I don't think it's also a problem, I also attached images from the side to show that it doesn't have any dents, thank you for reading and have a great day.
  • I'm not using a computer, the tablet has android support so that's what I'm using it on. It has worked in the past without any problems and didn't show any problems with anything, the serial number is BAT41SH00370 and I'm currently asking for a warranty. The tablet isn't damaged nor is the pen, the don't show any damages and I've changed it twice to see if it's the problem, the cables are also unchanged so I don't think it's also a problem, I also attached images from the side to show that it doesn't have any dents, thank you for reading and have a great day.
  • Hi EMIYA Rin, thank you for getting back to me. May you try connecting Huion tablet to your laptop to check if the pen will move the cursor without the driver installed. By the way, please inform if the operating system of laptop is Windows or Mac, we will send the steps of QC test accordingly to check if there is an issue with hardware.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment