Mouse issues Canva GT 221 pro

I've had my tablet for quite some time now and never have I encountered this problem. Since a few days my mouse keeps getting stuck in some corners making it impossible to do anything, as the cursor always gets pulled to wherever it gets stuck. I have used my tablet only as a second monitor for months, not using the pens whatsoever. When I unplug my tablet completely, the issue is fixed. Only turning it off does not solve this problem. I have deleted the driver, installed the newest version again, but in both cases - no driver or the newest one - it keeps making this issue. I've also changed the USB port on my pc and plugging it into another port, but nothing works out.

Has anyone encountered this problem as well, or even has an idea how to fix this? It would break my heart to remove this tablet from my setup. 

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Hanna Pfennings, May I clarify with you what you mean when you unplug the tablet completely, if the tablet does not connect to your computer? May you kindly take a video that can clearly show the mouse keeps getting stuck in some corners.(upload to Dropbox or Google drive would be preferred and please grant permission to anyone who has the link to view it). You can use your phone in taking the video provided that we can clearly see both your screen and your pen.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi Jessica, Here is a link to a drive folder, including a video where u can see how the mouse behaves if the tablet is plugged in and another video where you can see that the mouse works just fine while the tablet is not connected to the PC and completely removed. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QVtwyK498ZB5Sjj9JwqPdi6oazWNpBi0 As I've said before, this is how the mouse behaves while having the newest driver and also when the driver is deinstalled. I hope this is of any help for figuring out this issue! Kind regards, Hanna
  • Hi Hanna Pfennings, Thank you for your video. May I know what operating system of your computer is, Mac or Windows. We will send you the steps of performing QC test accordingly.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I am using Windows 11.
  • Hi Hanna Pfennings, Thank you for your reply. Kindly follow the steps below:

1. Please exit from the Huion tablet driver and don't open the said driver. You can do this by right-clicking the Huion Tablet driver icon from the lower-right corner of your screen and clicking "Exit";
    2. Install the Huion TabletQC tool which you can download from this link: Huion TabletQC Test
    3. Check if the parameters on the left-hand side appear on the QC software. If you don't see the parameters, please unplug and plug your tablet back in until the parameters appear, or reopen the QC software again if needed.
    4. Draw on the QC software. You can choose from the Menu at the top using your mouse to have pen pressure or use different colors as you draw.
    5. Try pressing the pen's buttons and the express keys on the tablet (if your tablet has press keys). Test the touch bar or slider if your tablet has it, and/or use your pen to test your tablet's soft keys (if your tablet has it) and check if the parameters change as well.
    6. Using a phone or other external camera devices, take a video as you perform all of the above-mentioned steps and send it to us (we recommend you send the video through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive and please grant permission to anyone who has a link to view it). Please don't use screen recording; it is important that we can clearly see both the tablet and the display screen as you perform the test. Please refer to the screenshot below on what to observe and what to do in the TabletQC software.

Login or Signup to post a comment