Pen display issued

Hi all! Ive had my Huion Kamvas Pro 13 for about 3 years now. But only 2 days ago when i plugged it in and tried to draw. The pen didnt work on my tablet, but i could see the cursor move on my actual laptop screen (i extend the screen you see, so i have 2) But when i change my display to only display on my tablet and not my laptop, it works fine. I dont know if its a problem with the driver as ive reinstalled it many times. Id be very grateful if someone were able to help :)
  • Hi Jordyn GC178, May I clarify with you if it works fine when you don't use expansion mode. What is the version of your driver, is it Driver_15.5.3.444?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • Hello! To clarify, yes, when my windows laptop isnt in expansion mode it works perfectly fine. Its just when i am in expansion mode. And the driver version im using is 15.5.3.444
  • Hi Jordyn GC178, Could you please kindly take a video that can clearly show the pen didn't work on the tablet, but you could see the cursor move on your actual laptop screen when it is in expansion mode. (upload to Dropbox or Google drive would be preferred and please grant permission to anyone who has the link to view it). You can use your phone in taking the video provided that we can clearly see both your screen and your pen. By the way, have you changed the working area in the driver?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment