Solved

My huion only showing a green screen (kamvas 13)

So my huion that i just bought months ago(not even a year) works perfectly fine until today, it only shows a green screen. I did everything such as : -unplugged cabels -reinstalled drivers -deleted antivirus -updated my laptop Still nothing works. The only time that my tablet work is when i am charging my laptop. But when my laptop is full and i have to unplug the laptop's power cable the huion became green again. I was wondering if anybody have a similar problem.
  • Hi Gmmmmmsjsjs, May I know if the tablet can work properly all the time while your computer is connected to power outlet, it means you don't unplug the laptop's power.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• It can work properly all the time only if my laptop is connected to a power outlet. But if my laptop doesnt connect to a power outlet. The huion will be the usual green screen. And my tablet started to be like this just today. Days before the tablet is fine.
  • Hi Gmmmmmsjsjs, Thank you for your confirmation. Is the power cable of 3in1 cable plugged into a power outlet when your laptop doesn't connect to a power outlet? If not, we assume that your laptop can not supply the tablet with enough power without both power cables plugged.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

•  using the 3 in 1 power cable that is plugged in to the power outlet , without the laptop being plug to the power outlet, it still shows green screen. so the only way for the tablet to work is to plug the laptop to the power outlet. but days before this never happen. what usually cause a laptop to lose power to supply the tablet?

• Hi Gmmmmmsjsjs,  We have created a ticket for you, please kindly check and reply to us by email.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• i changed some settings in the laptop by changing the refresh rate and my tablet is finnaly able to work normally again, thanks

Login or Signup to post a comment