My Kamvas 13 Pro might be stuck on Power saving

This happened a week ago when my power button on my Kamvas doesn't work so the only way I could turn it off was unplugging it. Than the next morning I plugged it in and It was stuck on the Huion screen with the power button being red. My Theory is that its not booting up properly and it gets stuck in power saving mode. The only solution I found was to unplug and plug the power cable and the 3 in 1 cable in my PC and hope to get lucky. I've asked various place online and many said it might be a manufacturing defect but I got mine this christmas and It was working fine for 3 months, why now ? Others said to contact Huion support and might be fixed with a firmware update. 

mp4
  • Hi Andre, We would like to confirm with you if it does not make a "click" noise when you press the switch on/off button. If so, please try to twist the button using the finger to see if it helps.

If it still does not work, please kindly provide us with the following information:
    1. Purchase order number 
    2. SN number(on the back of unit) 
    3. A video that can clearly show the switch on/off button is stuck (upload to Dropbox or Google drive would be preferred and please grant permission to anyone who has the link to view it).

We have created a ticket and sent the mail to you, please kindly check.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• The button still clicks it just doesn't activate. I can definitely feel it being pushed

• Hi Andre, We have checked with our technician and we assure there is some issue with the tablet, we have created a ticket for you, please kindly check and reply that email to us so that we can take things further. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment