Solved

Unable to increase brush size

Hello, I have an issue that now I´m certain my laptop is causing, I had bought a pen tablet from a different brand and when using the multifuntional dial on brush size mode it allows me to reduce but not increase the brush size, thinking it was an issue from the pen tablet I recently bought both the H580X Inspiroy and the KD100 Keypad

After installing the driver and trying out these 2 products I have come to the realization that my laptop is the issue but I have no I dea how to fix it as I´m not tech savvy, my os is Windows 10 with active Windows Ink. Has anyone else encountered the same problem? Please somebody explain to me what can I do like I´m 5, for English is not my native language.

• Hi Lethy, we assume it is an issue with your keyboard, English is not your native language, therefore you may use a Non-English keyboard. Our Dial Controller is set up by default with English keyboard. 

Try to check the following:

1. Go to driver: Setting>>General>>Administrator Privileges, click the " Administrator Privileges " to check if you could  zoom in/out the pen brush. 

2. If it still does not work. here are our settings on English keyboard, please try to set up on your own language keyboard.

'Ctrl + =',  'Ctrl + -' to zoom in/out the canvas.
    '[' , ']' to zoom in/out the pen brush.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi Jessica, my laptop is imported, meaning it came with English keyboard, but it´s configured to Spanish, since it doesn´t incluse the letter ñ, so some keys don´t show the letters/symbols they´re supposed to. Should I still follow the instructions you indicated?

I can zoon in/out the canvas and move up and down, it´s when on brush size where is the issue, like I said, I can reduce the brush side but I can´t increase it, it´s very frustating :/

BTW, it´d be nice if the dial also allows to rotate the canvas

• Hi Lethy, The English keyboard is configured to Spanish, it can be considered a Spanish keyboard, not a English keyboard, thus, yes, you could still follow the instructions I indicated.

1. Go to driver: Setting>>General>>Administrator Privileges, click the " Administrator Privileges " to check if you could  zoom in/out the pen brush. 

2. If it still does not work. here are our settings on English keyboard, please try to set up on your own language keyboard.

'Ctrl + =',  'Ctrl + -' to zoom in/out the canvas.
    '[' , ']' to zoom in/out the pen brush.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Thanks alot, now I can increase the brush size

Login or Signup to post a comment