Tablet screen is getting worse

I HAVE SENT MY TICKET AND THEY DO NOT DESERVE TO ANSWER ME. MY TABLET ARRIVED NORMAL BUT DAY AFTER DAY IT BECOMES MORE BREAKDOWN AND I DID NOTHING TO IT, IN THE BOTTOM PART THE COLOR OF THE TABLET IS GOING AWAY, AT THE BEGINNING EVERYTHING WAS WELL BUT LITTLE BY LITTLE JUST USING IT, THE COLOR IS GOING OUT AND IT LAST IS THAT NOW IS FLASHING. I WILL LEAVE PHOTOS OF THE DIFFERENCE OF HOW IT IS DETERIORATING.
  • Hi Glisse, We would like to confirm with you the following first so that we could take things further

1. are you using the 3-in-1 or the USB-C to USB-C cable?
    2. does the discoloration or lines get wider or get worse or better when the cables are moved?
    3. is there a difference when the tablet is connected to another device?

• 1. I am using the 3 in 1 cable

2. The discoloration remains the same when I move the cables

3. It looks like this on all the devices I connect them to

• Hi Glisse, It is not defective, it is about screen technique process, most of the electronic products have the same screen issue, we are working on it. If it does not affect your use, would it be open for you to accept a partial refund and keep the tablet. If you do not like this option, we are happy to replace a new unit.

• The problem is that there is a line at the bottom but it gets bigger the more I use it, the idea that in the end the whole tablet is discolored scares me. The truth is that if I wanted the replacement but as it seems they would charge me a lot of money for something that is not my fault, then the refund of a part of the money is fine, except that you first explain to me how the replacement would be
  • Hi  Glisse, we will replace a new unit according to warranty policy if you prefer this option, we also saw you opened a ticket, our customer service agent will inform you of replacement process in the ticket.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment