Pen lag

I've had my Q11 for almost three years and recently it's started to lag. I've done everything I possibly could. I've deleted and reinstalled the driver, unenabled windows ink, reinstalled my art program and tried messing with stuff in there, changed the pen nib, plugged it into the laptop, etc, yet it's still lagging. I got this tablet to do a review on and had no issue's until yesterday.
  • Same problem here with my H1060P, I have been using it for 2 years and suddenly I've got issues with pen. 

• hello from Italy. 

Same issue with my Kamvas10, on pc desktop, Win 10, started around 8 - 10 days ago. Don't know if it's important, but the day before windows made a minor update. Just to mention it. 

Tryied everything as above: uninstall/install huion drivers, disabling windows ink, upgrading graphic card drivers etc.

Nothing works: pen stil "lags" from time to time, a critical issue for me as a professional comic artist and illustrator. Never had problems before with this product. A workaround would be appreciated. 

• Hi RabbitThorns, Rafał Nguyen Khac & Giulia Hicka Pellegrini, for this type of issue, if you are using a Windows computer, please uninstall the driver, unplug your tablet from your computer, then plug it back in. Try using your tablet without the driver. If you don't experience any lagging, it means that the issue has been caused by the driver. But if it continues or if you're using a Mac computer, please send the following to service@huion.com so we can further test your pen:

• Serial # (found at the back of your tablet, right after S/N)
    • Your computer's operating system
    • Version of the tablet driver you've installed
    • Your drawing program and version
    • Does the pen lag in all of your programs?
    • A summary of all the steps you've done so far

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment