Screen Sensitive Issue

Hello, I'm using the Model H420 now. I download the new version of it which is macOS Driver 12.2.2. However, after the download, the sensitivity of my pen is not working. Is there any way to fix this problem? 
Thank you very much!

• Hi Louisa. Phan, before installing the driver version 12.2.2, did you properly uninstall the previously installed driver? If you haven't, kindly following the steps below:

1. Properly uninstall the current tablet driver from your computer by opening your Applications folder > expand folder HuionTablet and double-click the TabletDriverUninstall application.
    2. Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility > then remove any tablet-related app
    3. Open your Activity Monitor and search "tablet" and delete all tablet-related files, folders and apps
    4. Restart your computer
    5. Reinstall the tablet driver by following the steps found in this article: How to Install Huion Driver on MacOS
    6. Check if your pen sensitivity works after reinstalling the driver
    7. If reinstalling the driver does not work, try changing your pen nib with a new one

If the above-mentioned steps do not resolve your issue, please send the following to service@huion.com for further assistance:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet, right after S/N)
    • Mention that you're using Driver version 12.2.2
    • Your MacOS version
    • Your drawing software and its version
    • A link to a video that shows your sensitivity issue.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello again,
    I tried to follow all the instructions that you have listed before but my tablet is still not working. Even my tablet shows the "Device Disconnected" but I cannot use my pen
    So my tablet Serial Number is: S/N 87T01SHxxxxx
    My MacOS version is 11.6.1
    I use Clip Studio Paint (Version 1.10.12) and PS (Version 22.5.0)

• Hi Louisa. Phan, the reason why you cannot use your pen is because your tablet driver could not detect that your tablet is connected. May you please follow the steps found in this article: What To Do When Huion Driver Shows Device Disconnected? If this still won't work, please contact our support staff at service@huion.com and provide the information you've provided above.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment