Issues with Kamvas 13 in Illustrator 2022

I got a lot of issues to select an object and handling in illustrator 2022. Now im downgrading to 2021 cause this is really annoying. Is there anyone with the same problem?

• Hi Rubens Calza, may I know the following so we can check on it further:

1. Your computer operating system and version
    2. The version of the tablet driver you've installed
    3. Your tablet's firmware version - you can find this in your tablet driver > click Settings > About tab

Is it possible for you to take a video of the issue you are experiencing so we can inform our software engineers about this?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Sure...

1. Big Sur 11.6

2. 15.5.3.350 (142)

3. HUION_M19f_200904

I cant take the video cause i all ready downgrade the illustrator, but it happens when i click over a object and it didn't select, so i have to click several times to "try" to select. Another issue happen when i take the handling tool and click to scroll, but the same happen, i have to "try" another and another click to scroll. I'm really sure that is because this new version of illustrator. Now i'm using the 26.0 v and thats ok, the new one is 26.0.1

• Hi Rubens Calza, thank you for your info. I have referred your issue to our software engineers and they will be testing the new Illustrator 2022 version. I'll update this topic as soon as I receive their feedback.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• thanks...

• Hi Rubens Calza, as per our software engineers' test results, this is a known issue with this version. We will have to wait for updates on this version.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• OMG!! Why dont you take the development account on adobe to make tests before then release the update? Why wait for the release make tests? Dont you ever think about that? Sad, but ok... everyone with wacom displays are using the new illustrator and who are using the Huion displays have to wait for update... nice :(

• Hi Rubens Calza, I'm sorry for the confusion. The updates we are referring to is the update for Adobe Illustrator 2022 version since the issue is with the said software; not with our driver. Our software engineers have been closely working with Adobe developers about this. I hope this clarifies the misunderstanding.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Ohhh... ok, now i understood. thanks a lot!

• Hi Rubens Calza, not a problem. If there is a need for us to update our drivers, we will update this page in our official website: https://www.huion.com/download/. You can check this page regularly for any updated drivers for your tablet. You are always welcome to post your problems here in our Discussions page or you can also send an email to service@huion.com.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment