Cursor moving without pressing the tablet

Hello, I bought a H320M a couple of days ago and the tablet arrives yesterday and after installing I have a hovering issue, I will use the tablet for writing and it's imposible to write if the cursor moves when the pen is not pressing the tablet, when the pen is close to the tablet (8 or 10 millimeters) the cursor starts to move, I have 2 pens (pw100) and I have same problem, also I tried reinstalling drivers and I tested on Android phone and still not working good Sorry for my English, I'm Spanish native speaker
  • Hi Joaquín Vila, thank you for purchasing our H320M graphic tablet. The sensing height of your pen is 10 millimeters. It means that when your pen tip is within 10 mm from your tablet surface, you can move the mouse cursor using your pen. This is normal. However, if the pen starts to write or draw even when it is not touching the tablet surface, this is what we call "hovering issue". 

May you please clarify if the pen draws or writes even when not touching the tablet surface? Kindly provide your computer operating system, tablet driver version you've installed, and the drawing or writing program you're using.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• i have hovering issue 

H640P

• Hovering issue i cant use my tablet

• Hi Walaa E. Abdullah, please try changing your pen nib with a new one and reinstall your driver. If these steps don't resolve your issue, kindly send the following to service@huion.com so we can test your pen further:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet, right after S/N)
    • Order number
    • Link where you purchased your tablet
    • Your computer operating system and version
    • Version of the tablet driver you've installed

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment