gt 156hd v2 Touch bar doesn't work anymore

hello,

i recently reinstaled my gt156 and my touch bar doesn't work anymore :( 

everything else is fine, pressure and hotkey .

I've make sure that the latest driver was instaled and the "enable tactile" box was checked on the software but nothing work .

the only diference with my computer is that i reset it as factory since the last time i used my tablet.

please help it's too important for my work to use that scrollbar.

1 person has this problem
  • Hello !

I have the same problem with the touch bar. Once I switched on the tablet and touch bar didn't work. I used all possible drivers and tried on 3 different PCs so It's a problem only in tablet for sure. I asked about this support in Ukraine but they told me that they can't fix this problem.

Could somebody tell me something about this trouble? Should it be fixable?

• Hi Benjamin Maillot and Alex Stas, may I know the tablet driver version you installed and your computer operating system? If you're using version 14, please click "Press Key"  then make sure to enable or check the touch option. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi , Orliza Amodia !
    I've attached 3 screenshots about Windows ver. , version of driver and "Press Key" adjustments.
    Thank you for your reply.
    I used all possible versions of drivers and tried on 3 different PCs so I'm sure that this is the device problem. It worked fine for a long time but once it stopped...

sreenshot3.png
    (17.5 KB)
  • Hi Alex Stas, thank you for your prompt reply. We will have to test your tablet further so may you please send an email to service@huion.com? Kindly include the following:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet, right after S/N)
    • Your computer's operating system
    • Version of the tablet driver you've installed
    • A summary of your issue and the steps you've done so far
    • A screenshot of your tablet driver's Press Key page

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment