Cursor jittering and shaking on my 1060 plus

Started a while ago. Depending on where the cursor is, it starts to shake. It's very still and firm near the upper left corner of the screen, but as it travels down to the opposite, it starts to act up and even click without me even touching the tablet. Any help is appreciated

• Hi Ivan Neto, kindly try the following:

1. Change your pen nib with a new one and make sure there are no specks of dust inside your pen tip. 
    2. Uninstall the tablet driver, unplug the tablet from your computer, then plug it back in. Test whether you have the same issue even without the driver.
    3. Install the most updated driver for your tablet which you can download from this link: https://www.huion.com/download/
    4. Use a different drawing program and check whether it still jitters and shakes.
    5. Use a different computer if you have access to another unit and check if you experience the same issue.

Please provide the following:

• Your computer operating system
    • Version of the driver you are currently using
    • Your drawing program and its version

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello there. I tried changing pen nibs, nothing has changed. I uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled the latest drivers available for my tablet (v.14.8.166.1482). The issue isn't connected to a particular drawing software, as it happens regardless of one being open or not. I'm using the latest Windows 10 version.

• Hi Ivan Neto, I'll convert your post to a ticket since we need to ask more information from you and do some tests.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Very well, thank you.