A Quick Fix for Pen Issues in Cinema 4D

Hi all, i had a recurring issue with my mouse glitching when i click 'move' or 'rotational' controls in Cinema 4d and here is the quick fix i found. Go in Cinema 4D Menu> Edit> Preferences> Input devices> and enable "Graphics Tablet" I am using Gaomon s620, windows 10, C4d r23.

1 person has this question
  • This didn't work for me, i'm still having problems using my Kamvas Pro 16 2.5K with Cinema 4D.

1 person likes this
  • Try turning off both "Graphic Tablet" and "Hi-Res Tablet" and see if it works. Then if need be switch between the 2 options and see which 1 works for you. I am using a Graphic Tablet hence the 1st option.
  • One other thing to note is that for me, i experience these issues in older versions of c4d. R26 works well with my tablet by default so if it's the same with you then upgrade to R26 if possible. Your other option would be to turn off "windows ink" in your tablet's app settings. this is because windows pen drivers can interfere with your tablet drivers. I hope this helps.
  • I already tried all that including turning off winddows ink, still my new Kamvas Pro 16 2.5k is having issues when working with Cinema 4D R26.

• Hi Alejandro Aaron, thank for contacting us. Rest assured that we will sort it out. Please kindly provide us with the following information:

1. Operating system, Windows or Mac

2. Product serial number (from the back of the unit)

3. The version of firmware

4. The version of driver

5. A video that can show the problem clearly (upload to Dropbox or Google drive would be preferred and please grant permission to anyone who has the link to view it). You can use your phone in taking the video provided that we can clearly see both your screen and your pen.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • 1. Windows 10 Home

2. C3DA8SH01842

3. Firmware Version: M214_220414

4. HuionTablet_WinDriver_v15.6.2.80

5. I have to click so many times to make it work, it doesn't let me draw properly, only straight lines and also it looks like the mouse pointer is flickering when i hover over something. Here is the video

• 1. Windows 10 Home

2. C3DA8SH01842

3. Firmware Version: M214_220414

4. HuionTablet_WinDriver_v15.6.2.80

5. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1356n3BkCBY4uL_si4GdS5xLrLQfSN4ul/view?usp=sharing

• Hi Alejandro Aaron, thank you for your reply. May I clarify with you if it can work well in other software and only has problem with Cinema 4D R26. Please try to uninstall and reinstall the driver, extract the driver installation program or unzip the file before running it. Next, Right-click the program, then click "Run as administrator" to install it with administrator rights. Here is an article for installation on Windows or your reference. How to Install Huion Drivers on Windows

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • It only has problems with Cinema 4d but also i found another problem.

I'm using 2 monitors, my Huion and a regular monitor both 2.5k but when i turn off the monitor the cursor/pointer sticks to one of the corners of the screen of my Huion, top left. I can't move it to other direction, the pointer just sticks there until i turn on my second monitor.

• I'm facing the same problem, anyone solved the problem?

1 person likes this
  • Huion 20
    driver 15.6
    Win 10
    C4d R24

I still don't see any decent solution to the C4d R24 navigation/pen problems.

Reinstalled the driver  as instructed turned off/on the tablet and the HD in the  preferences inputdevices. Nope

On touching the screen the pen resizes an object to 0, 0, 0 immmediately. 

Trying  to  move object with an ALt schortcut makes the object spin like crazy.    

Looks like this pendisplay is not to be used with Cinema 4d

Had an other problem  with Substance Painter where hovering above  the screen does a scaling of the object

Help

1 person likes this
  • Lamek i guess we will have to wait for the next driver update. Huion pen displays shouldn't have issues with such an important software as Cinema 4D, it has been industry standard for years just like Photoshop, Maya and others.

• 4 months and problems still. Huin will take some solution?

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment