Connection/No Signal

Hi I just bought the Huion Kamvas 13 because it said it can work without hdmi (I have no extras on my desktop). So I used the usb-c to usb-c and the power cord with adapter and it keeps giving me the no signal thing on the screen. My computer shouldn't be not compatible as it is still a brand new Alienware computer. Please help. Bri
  • Hi Brianna Trusler, kindly try the steps found in this article and see if it will resolve your issue: How to fix my Kamvas 13 no signal black screen problem?

If the steps do not resolve your issue and you are certain that your computer ports are working well when other devices are connected, it is possible that either your cable or your tablet itself may be broken. If that's the case, we would like to apologize for this mishap. Thus, please send the following to service@huion.com to be further assisted:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet, right after S/N)
    • Order number
    • Summary of all the steps you've done
    • A video of your cable connection from your tablet to your computer (and power outlet if possible), and capture the no signal error on your tablet display. If your video is 20MB or more, please send it through WeTransfer or you can upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive and just share the link to us. Kindly make sure that you remove the restriction to access your video if you upload it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment