Solved

Severe pen lagging

Hello, I've had a Kamvas Pro 20 (2019) for about 9 months and have never had a problem with the pen. Yesterday though, completely at random, the pen's front button started lagging and stopped working completely (used for color picking). When I press the button, the pen stops responding alltogether until I stop pressing it. Then, no matter how firmly i press my pen to the surface, it cuts on and off. I've tried everything, installing and uninstalling 2 most recent drivers, restarting my computer, changing pen nibs (which momentarily goes back to a smooth line but then starts cutting off when I even slightly touch the button). The lagging is extremely annoying and it won't let me draw. It's disappointing for such an expensive device.. Please provide some help https://youtu.be/FQiqL98Ua7A
  • Hi anxhelika, based on your description, it is possible that your pen may have caused the lagging issue. Let's test your tablet and pen further by using our QC software. I have converted your post into a ticket and we will assist you further through email. Please check your spam or trash folders if you don't see our reply in your inbox. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Nevermind, I fixed it myself, Huion pens have such loose soldering and my last Huion tablet had the same issue with the pen. I had to open it up and solder one of the wires myself which had been disconnected just by dropping it 1-2 times. I'm beginning to have other issues like really bad ghosting out of nowhere, Huion is not worth it. Thanks anyway.

• Hi anxhelika, I'm glad to know that your pen has been fixed.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment