chromebook help - pen and display

Hi! I am a chromebook user and recently bought a HUION kamvas pro 13 and am setting it up on my computer. It works well so far, only a couple of issues I need help with: 

1) the pen doesn't seem to be calibrated well and I don't know how to fix it. the cursor is a little off. 

2) Sometimes when I am drawing, the cursor switches from the tablet back to my laptop and it won't let me draw. I was wondering if there was a way to fix this. 

3) Last, I was wondering if there was a way to set up the short keys? I know most tablets have to do this through a driver, but since there isn't one for chromebooks that won't work. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Hi sketchwolf 1, I'm sorry to know about your issues with your Chromebook. Kindly try your tablet on a different computer, preferably a Windows or Mac computer, install the driver from this link, Huion Kamvas Pro 16 Drivers, and check whether you still have calibration issues. If you don't, I'm sorry to let you know that this issue is because of the operating system. Same with your cursor switching to the different screen. You can try updating your Chromebook OS and check if it will resolve your issue.

Since there's no driver for Chromebooks, unfortunately, you can only use the default button settings and customization is not possible. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment