My new pw500 pen isn't working?

I've had my Kamvas GT-191 V2 for more than a year now and recently the pen that came with it stopped working so I got the pw500 since it was the only pen compatible with my tablet. Though, it isn't working and I'm not sure if it's because there's a certain way to set it up. I tried reinstalling the drive, unplugging and replugging the tablet and restarting my pc.
  • Hi Charlie Mouret, the GT-191 V2 model has 2 types; the 500k version that uses PW500 and the 700K one that uses the PW507. May you please put your original pen and the PW500 you bought side by side and check whether both have the same bezel around the pen buttons. Please see both pens below:

If you are not sure, please send your tablet's serial number and your computer operating system to service@huion.com so we can help you determine which GT-191 V2 version you have.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Yes, both pens have the same bezel around the pen buttons.
  • Hi Charlie Mouret, thank you for your immediate response. Kindly send an email to service@huion.com with your serial number and operating system so we can check on it further. Kindly include the version of the tablet driver you've installed.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello, it's been 6 days since I've sent an email but I'm still yet to receive a response
  • Hi Charlie Mouret, we have sent our reply a couple of days ago. If you didn't receive it in your inbox, may you please check your trash or spam folders?

Also, based on the serial number you provided to us in the email, we have verified that your tablet is the GT-191 tablet and since the original PE330 pen (rechargeable pen) has been discontinued, you can purchase the PEN68D instead. Here's the link: HUION Battery Pen PEN68D. NOTE: You need to insert a AAA battery inside the pen and turn it on before using.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment