Huion Black Screen, Power Button lighting Red

Device: 2020 Huion Kamvas 13 

Connected to a Desktop

Here's my story ~ Last week, Monday 19th, I was going to start sketching. It was working fine until it suddenly turned off minutes later. I've tried unplugging and replugging the 3-in-1 cable, still, it does not display anything, not even the "no signal", and the power button is lighting up red, which I don't know what it indicates. 

So, I tried connecting this device with a laptop, but no display, however, the pen was still responsive, this is because I saw the mouse cursor on my laptop screen moving as I move the pen on the black screen. If anyone has any solution for this problem, it would be most appreciated if you let me know. 

• Hi Kenn Cataluna, this issue may be caused by a faulty cable, power source issue, port issue or tablet display issue. We've sent a reply through your ticket with some troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue or at least to help us determine what caused it. Kindly check your spam or trash folder if you didn't receive your email in your inbox. Please do let us know your feedback through your ticket so we would know how to proceed. Thanks!

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment