Error 0x000007b

As you can see in the attachment I'm having the same issue everyone else. I decided to run a compatibility troubleshoot. The troubleshoot is saying the latest driver is compatible with windows 8. I'm looking forward to hearing back from someone.
  • Here's what happens when I run it as and administrator everytime. It realizes it's out of date but it still downloads the on for windows 8.
  • Hi Ben Gammill, the error you encountered is a Windows error which can be resolved by the steps found in this link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0xc000007b-windows-81/2179c112-90a7-4779-97cc-6c86f981b5c8.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I did all of this twice and none of it works. So since your driver doesn't work on my computer I will have to return the tablet.
  • Hi Ben Gammill, I'm sorry to know that. Please do understand though that the said error is caused by Windows operating system missing some files. You may also need to download their .NET Framework. In which case, I would like to suggest you contact Windows Customer Support on how to do that. Once you have the necessary fix from Windows, you can then reinstall our driver. Also, please make sure you uninstall all tablet drivers first before reinstalling the latest version. Having multiple tablet drivers, whether from us or other brands, will cause issues. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment