Kamvas 13 is not working with Big Sur 11.5 update

It worked fine until I download Big Sur 11.5. I'm using M1 Mac mini and suddenly it keeps the power saving mode and no signal. Mac is not recognizing the tablet and the connection doesn't even show up on Mac. I even reinstall macOS but I still not able to use Kamvas 13 with 11.5 update. At this point, I have no idea what to do. Do you think you can solve this problem?

• Hi Kim, I'm sorry about your connection issues. Are you using the 3-in-1 cable or the USB-C to USB-C? May you please try the steps found in this article, if you haven't done so already, and check if it will resolve your issue: How to fix my Kamvas 13 no signal black screen problem?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi,

I mainly use USB-C to USB-C Huion cable but after Big Sur 11.5, it suddenly not working. If I disconnect the main monitor, it works but not able to use both display at once.

3 in 1 cable works fine but I can not use it cause M1 Mac mini does not have many ports.

USB-C to USB-C cable is not defective cause I tested on other laptop and it works fine. None of those methods works.

• Hi Kim, I was informed by our factory that you need to update your M1 Mac Mini display driver. Is it possible for you to contact Apple for assistance on how to do so?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi,

There is no such thing. macOS control everything unlike Windows 10. I already contacted them but there is nothing they can do. 

• ARe you talking about the monitor that I'm using? But then, BenQ does not have any kind of firmware updates.

• Hi Kim, let's check on this further. Kindly send the following to service@huion.com so we can have a better look at your issue:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet, right after S/N)
    • Order number
    • A summary of all steps you've done 
    • A video that captures your cable connection from your tablet to your computer and please include the "no signal" error when you turn the tablet on.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment