Huion Kamvas 13 is not working with Thunderbolt 4 hub

I have CalDigit's Element Hub which is a Thunderbolt 4 hub but when I connect it from Kamvas 13, it shows NO SIGNAL and then works as a tablet mode. I have no idea because a hub can power the tablet up to 60W. I'm using genuine USB-C to USB-C cable. Any idea why?

• Hi Kim, are you using the 3-in-1 cable or the USB-C to USB-C one? May you please take a video of your cable connection from your tablet to your Element Hub and to your computer? I just wanted to make sure the connections are correct before we explore other possible reason for your issue.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Im using USB-C to USB-C from Huion. I tried connecting it to M1 Mac mini directly and it does not work too.

• I can not use both monitor and tablet at once. Just one at a time. It says no signal even I connect it to TB3 port. I have to disconnect the main monitor to use a tablet.

• Hi Kim, may you please check whether your connection is similar to this article: How do I connect the Huion Kamvas 12/13/16(2021) to my computer?. If the USB-C to USB-C cable won't work, kindly try using the 3-in-1 cable and see if it will work.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• https://www.reddit.com/r/huion/comments/ott5lr/kamvas_13_does_not_work_with_m1_mac_mini_and_big/

Here's the video of mine. Like I said before, it works fine with M1 Mac mini.

• Hi Kim, after referring your concern to our factory, your display driver needs to be updated to have this issue fixed. Kindly contact Apple on how to do so. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment