Display Only Showing Desktop

I plugged my Kamvas 12 tablet into my MacBook Air and for some reason the tablet only shows the desktop screen and nothing else. Everything is plugged in correctly and I never had this issue while using this tablet on my brother's MacBook Pro. I downloaded the latest driver and changed the settings in the working area so that it'd show both the desktop and its applications however the tablet doesn't respond to any changes I make on the driver. The buttons and my pen seem to be working fine, the screen display is my only issue. I've tried searching online but nothing has helped, does anybody know a way to fix this? Thanks!

HEIC
(958 KB)
  • Hi Chanira Reyes, thank you for sharing a picture of your setup. I see that you are using your tablet on extended mode. Do you want to use the mirror mode? If that's that case, please refer to this article on how to do so: How to Set the Mirror Mode or Extend Mode on MAC While Using Huion Pen Display?

However, if you prefer to have your display extended and only refer to the dock, please go to: System Preferences > Dock & Menu Bar. Choose "Bottom" for "Position on screen" and tick "Automatically hide and show the dock". 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment