Kamvas Pro 12 Connecting and Disconnecting

So I recently bought a new Kamvas Pro 12 for my birthday, And it's been giving me lots of problems from them start. I have a Windows 10 laptop, with all the requirements for the Tablet to run successfully. However, When I plug the tablet in, It flashes on the driver homescreen that it is connected for a split second only, (showing a display of the tablet) and then just going back to saying it's disconnected. It will repeat to do this every so often, maybe every 15 minutes. I have tried all my other USB ports, and I have no problem using other devices with those USB ports. Also, I have tried everything on your website concerning the topic, and I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. I'm desperate for help and I will take any amount of advice I can get. I attached a video down below for example.
  • Hi Justeen Marino, thank you for sharing your video. Our initial assessment is your cable may be defective. We just need to test it use our QC software. May you please send the following to service@huion.com so we can assist you further:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet, right after S/N)
    • Order number
    • Your video link
    • Version of the tablet driver you installed
    • Your computer operating system

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hey! Thank you so much for responding. I did send you and email back, and eagerly awaiting your response.
  • Hi Justeen Marino, thank you. We will reply to you within 1-2 business days.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment