Solved

My pointer goes crazy

Good morning, I just bought a graphics tablet model H640P, already install the driver on your page, the problem I have is that the pointer goes crazy, and when I do not use it, it stays pressing right click in the left corner, I have already tried to install a previous version, but it did not work either
  • Hi Not MovedComa, thank you for purchasing our product and we are sad to know you are having issues with it. Can you please uninstall the driver, unplug your tablet from your computer, plug it back in, then test whether you have the same issue without the driver? Please change your pen nib with a new one as well and check again. 

If you have access to another computer, please try your tablet on a different computer unit and see if it behaves the same. It's ok if you won't install the driver. Actually, our tablets work on another computer even without the driver but with limited functions, except if you are using MacOS Catalina and Big Sur. You will have to install the driver for those operating systems. 

If you still have issues in all steps provided above, it is possible that your pen may be defective or the tablet itself. In order for us to arrive to a conclusion, we need to test your tablet further. Thus, kindly send the following to service@huion.com:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet, right after S/N)
    • Order number
    • Your computer operating system 
    • Version of the tablet driver you've installed
    • A summary of all the steps you've tried so far

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Thank God the problem was the usb port, thanks for the support
  • Hi Not MovedComa, glad to know the cause has been determined. Hope your issue is now resolved and everything is all good now. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment