Huion H640p Pen pressure problem.

Hello, so there seems to be a problem with my Huion H640p's pen pressure, I've own it for over a year now but I've only started using it regularly during May of this year and this is the first time that this has happened on June 23, 2021. It would start to leave lines on the canvas even though I haven't touched the pad yet, before writing this I tried to fix it with the pressure sensitivity adjustment option. It helped out a bit but, there's still faint lines left. 

I thought the problem was with the pen so I changed its nib but, nothing changed. So now I thought that the driver might be the cause so I deleted the driver and re-installed it with its latest driver version. And now I have a bigger problem, it wouldn't open. 

• Hi Taku Kun, I'm sorry to know that your pen pressure issue was not resolved with all the steps you've done. Please reinstall the latest driver and make sure that your tablet is not connected to your computer when installing it. Also, please connect your tablet to a different USB port on your computer or use a different USB cable if you still can't open your driver after reinstalling it. Once you've successfully get the latest driver to open, please check if you still have the pen pressure problem. If you still do, please send the following to service@huion.com so we can further test your pen using our QC software:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet, right after S/N)
    • Your computer operating system and version
    • Version of the tablet driver you've recently installed
    • A summary of all the steps you've done

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment