Device disconnected

My brother gave me his old tablet (huion 1060 plus 8192), however when I installed the most recent drivers for it while the tablet lights up it does not function, the notification tab for the driver is telling me to update, but on the menu when I click the settings icon nothing happens, nor does it work when right clicking the notification drop down, and on the menu it reads "device disconnected"

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, uninstalling and deleting the huion tablet directory and reinstalling with administrator privileges, changing usb ports, and swapping out the USB cable.

The serial number for my tablet is 7AT38SH00555

• Hi Dr. Caticus, may I know the version of the tablet driver you've installed? Your tablet is the NEW 1060PLUS(8192) model and you can download the driver from this link: Huion New 1060 Plus (8192) Graphic Tablet Drivers. If the driver prompts you to update, please disregard it since the Version 15 driver is still not compatible with your tablet model. Please refer to this article on how to properly install the driver: How to Install Huion Drivers on Windows

Can you please try using your tablet without a driver and see if it can move the mouse cursor? If it doesn't and if reinstalling the driver doesn't work, please send the following to service@huion.com so we can test your tablet using our QC software:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet, right after S/N)
    • Your computer operating system and version

• Version of the tablet driver currently installed on your computer

• Please add a note on all the steps you've done 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

•  It cannot move the cursor, when i plug in the tablet I get a windows notification saying "USB Device not recognized" I've tried multiple different USB cables.

• Hi Dr. Caticus, I see. Kindly follow the steps found in this article to resolve the error you encounter: How to Fix “USB Device not recognized” Error.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I actually managed to get it working, turns out the cables i was switching between all didnt happen to work, but the one i got that's working is inconsistent and has to be held in in a very particular way for it to work. where can i find a proper replacement cable?
  • Hi Dr. Caticus, I see. If that's the case, either the issue is with your cable or your tablet's micro USB port. You can purchase the cable from this link: Micro USB to USB-A Cable. If the new cable does not resolve your issue, it means that your tablet's micro USB port is defective. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment