Huion Kamvas Pro 16 caused BSOD?

Hi, I had a problem where my pc unexpectedly had a BSOD crash.  I brought up the issue on the Microsoft forums and the person helping me said my Huion Kamvas Pro 16 might have caused it because it was referenced in the dmp file.  The STOP code was "INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED"

Here's the dmp file for you to analyze: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhpXMWQ8tVpLfiElHb0KVHJ4KSU?e=SEH0qK

Edition Windows 10 Home

Version 20H2

Installed on ‎4/‎30/‎2021

OS build 19042.928

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

• Hi M. Oconnor, thank you for providing your Windows information and your DMP file. May I know which driver version have you installed on your computer? Have you tried to uninstall and install the latest driver version? Here's the link to your tablet's drivers: Huion Kamvas Pro 16 Tablet Display Drivers. Please make sure that your tablet is not connected to your computer while installing the driver, your antivirus is turned off, and all your drawing programs are closed.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Driver_14.8.173.1510_HID is the one I have installed. Driver_15.3.19.174 had major problems for me.
  • Hi M. Oconnor, thank you for your reply. I have forwarded your dmp file and all the information you've provided to our software engineers. I'll let you know as soon as I receive their feedback.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi M. Oconnor, kindly save the attached file (Filename: dbghelp.dll) to the following folder on your computer: C:\Windows\System32. Then go to: Search > Type "run" > click "Open" > Type "regsvr32 dbghelp.dll > click "OK". Please see image reference below:

After doing so, check whether your issue is now resolved. You can restart your computer if needed.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

dll
    (1.42 MB)
  • What does it do?
  • Hi M. Oconnor, this will fix the error you are getting.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• There's already a dbghelp.dll in the System32 folder.

• Hi M. Oconnor, please keep a copy of the current dbghelp.dll file you already have and just rename it and save the file that I've sent to you. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I'm not able to do that!

• Hi M. Oconnor, I just verified this with our software engineers. You can just replace the said file with the one that we've sent to you. There's no need to save a backup.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment