Double Monitor Problems with Pen

I use the KAMVAS 20 and i'm new to double monitors and drawing tablets in general. I have my tablet as screen 2 and my desktop monitor as screen 1. When i try to right click on my tablet screen using the tablet pen, it opens all the resulting drop down menus on screen 1. I am unsure how to fix this.

• Hi Erika, kindly refer to this article to set your tablet's work area settings to your tablet instead of that on your desktop monitor: How to Set Your Tablet Display Work Area. Please note though that at times, when you open your programs for the first time on a dual monitor setup, you may need to drag the program's window from your desktop monitor to your tablet screen. You can just use a mouse if it would be easier for you. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I have already made sure to set the work area to the tablet screen and made sure to drag to the tablet screen.
  • Hi Erika, that's good to know. Do you still have issues? If you do, may you please take a video of it so we will have a better idea about it so we can help you find a solution? 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment