non-battery pen, kamvas pro 13 is not working cursor detected but cant click or draw

I recently got Kamvas 13 on my birthday it was running smoothly and I loved it to pieces. But today my pen doesnt work. The screen clearly detects it cause the mouse cursor works BUT the issue is I cant click on anything nor I can draw in it.

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Myca may Labiste, here are some steps you can perform:

1. Change your pen nib with a new one and make sure your pen tip don't have any dust particles left inside.
    2. Uninstall your tablet driver, unplug your tablet from your computer, then plug it back in. Test whether your pen works on your tablet without the driver. If it works, then just reinstall the driver, making sure that your tablet is not connected to your computer while doing so.
    3. If you have access to another computer, please check whether your pen works when your tablet is connected to another computer.

If the above-mentioned steps do not resolve your issue, please send the following to service@huion.com to be assisted further:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet, right after S/N)
    • Order number
    • Your computer operating system
    • Version of the tablet driver you've installed
    • A video as you use your pen on your tablet. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

•  I recently got my Kamvas 13 on last year it was running smoothly and I loved it to pieces. But today my pen doesnt work. The screen clearly detects it cause the mouse cursor works but the issue is I cant click on anything nor I can draw in it.

• Hi Kenjieroy Bare, I'm glad you love your Kamvas 13. Kindly try the following steps and see if it will resolve your issue:

1. If you are using the Version 15 driver, please check whether your pen tip is active. Please see below:
    2. Uninstall your tablet driver, unplug your tablet from your computer, then plug it back in. Then try using your tablet without the driver and see if it works. (NOTE: Please skip this step if you are using MacOS Catalina and Big Sur since you need the driver for your tablet to work on these OS versions)
    3. Unplug your tablet from your computer again and reinstall the latest driver for your tablet. Here's the link for your reference: Huion Kamvas 13 Tablet Display Drivers
    4. Try using a different computer and check whether your pen works fine on a different unit.
    5. Change your pen nib with a new one.

If the above-mentioned steps do not resolve your issue, please send the following to service@huion.com so we can further test your pen using our QC software:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet, right after S/N)
    • Order number
    • Your computer's operating system and version
    • Version of the tablet driver you've installed
    • A summary of all the steps you've done so far

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment