Huion NEW 1060PLUS (8192) device cannot be recognized by Windows 10

My computer (Asus Pro P2430U) which runs on Windows 10 cannot recognize the device Huion NEW 1060PLUS (bought 3 days ago) when connected with a cable.

After inserting the cable into the USB port, it tries to connect for a second and then says "Device not recognized". Hence, it didn't work when I installed the latest driver, or it didn't even work at all to open the memory card folder. The device status shows the following error message-

"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43). A request for the USB device descriptor failed."

I tried every possible solution I found on Google but nothing worked.

Would you please help me fix the problem as soon as possible? Or else I have to return it in the next two days.

• Hi Progga Parmita Zaman, kindly try the steps found in this article: How to Fix “USB Device not recognized” Error.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I have the same problem, I tried what is indicated in the post, but nothing to do, it does not work

• Hi Antoine Strati, if that's the case, please send the following to service@huion.com so we can assist you further:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet, right after S/N)
    • Order number
    • Your computer operating system
    • Version of the tablet driver you've installed
    • A link to your video that captures the issue. Please use a phone in taking the video and send it through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive (make sure you remove the restrictions so anyone with the link can access it)
    • Add a note that you've already tried the steps from the said article and all steps you've tried so far

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment