Kamvas pro 24 drivers/tablet glitches mouse from being used in Windows

This issue popped out almost right away, after some time of using it drivers break my mouse in Windows, the mouse pointer moves but it can't hover over any icon or button, it can't press on anything.
I've found no solution about how to fix it whatsoever.

• Hi Zly, we would appreciate your responses to the following questions so we would have a better idea on how to proceed: 

1. Do you have the same issue when you use your tablet without the driver? 
    2. Which tablet driver version are you using? 
    3. Does the tablet driver show "Device connected" when the issue happens?
    4. Are you using an adapter or a USB hub in connecting your tablet and/or your mouse to your computer? 

Kindly try the following steps:

1. Connect your tablet to a different USB port
    2. If you are using an adapter or hub, please try connecting your tablet's USB cable directly to your computer
    3. Uninstall your tablet driver, unplug your tablet and plug it back in, then test whether you still encounter the issue even without the driver
    4. If you have access to another computer, please try using it on a different computer and see whether the issue persists
    5. Reinstall the latest driver which you can download from this link: Huion Kamvas Pro 24 Tablet Display Drivers

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Orliza Amodia

1) The tablet doesn't even work without drivers.
    2) It uses version 14.8.166
    3) it shows "Device connected"
    4) Directly

I've tried all the possible basic steps really.
    Also on the website, there are no latest drivers, the latest ones you can get by updating through the driver's window.
    On the website, it's 14.8.137, not 14.8.166

I have another question, do Huion Drivers have any compatibility issues with older versions of windows like 1809? Does it require a recent version of it?

• Hi Zly, thank you for your reply. I'll convert this post to a ticket so we can further troubleshoot your tablet using our software.

Best Regards,

Huion Customer Support

• I am experiencing the same issue as zly. mine the cursor keeps on hovering ang clicking on the upper left part of the screen, works fine when i place the pen close to the monitor but when u move the pen away it starts hovering again, tried the thing that sly said dint still dint work, may paid almost 800 for this item that doesnt work properly hope youll have a fix on this. It has already an issue since i opened it and the store that i bought it says its totally fine xD man well I'm just using it as a monitor now until i get a fix a 800$ monitor hahahahha man what a waste. please if you do get the fix on this please tell me 

Login to post a comment