Tablet stopped working after I updated to ios Big Sur

Hello, i have a huion H610 pro. It stopped working after i updated my iOS to Big Sur. I updated the driver to the newest version but its still not working. When i uninstall the driver the cursor moves but has no sensitivity. When i i stall the driver and it says "Device Connected" my cursor stops moving. Has anyone else had this problem before? How did you fix it?
  • Hi Martin Yordanov, since the driver shows "Device connected" when installed, you just have to make sure you add the "HuionTablet" and "TabletDriverAgent" apps to your whitelist. Kindly follow the steps in this article: How to Install Huion Driver on MacOS.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• HI Orliza Amodia, 

thank you for your answer. I have already done all the steps from the link you gave me. But just in case i reinstalled the drivers and did all the steps as the instruction shows. But sadly the result is still the same. The cursor doesn't move. And the green light blinks when I touch the pen to the tablet. 

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you

• Hi Martin Yordanov, thank you for performing the steps again. We will have to test your  pen further. I'll convert this post into a ticket so I can assist you further.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment