Unit replacement (your experience)

Hello, I want to ask if there is someone who sent whole unit to Huion Deutchland address for replacement and received new unit? I have really big problem, I'm without tablet, without money in one big copy paste email loop from Huion (today it's 56 email).

I received my new Kamvas 16 2021 on 3 February 2021 from Amazon, I found there is popping display on one side and corner so I contacted Huion support. Amazon was totally sold out to mid-march and Huion had an information about unit replacement within one month of purchase. So I wrote an email, it was 12 Feb 2021.

They have celebration of new year so I received first reply on 23 Feb 2021 - they can't find a problem, so I recorded video, they answered to contact Amanzon. I explained the situation about Amazon and they told me to send tablet to:

Person in charge: MR. Mihnea Nita
Email: mihnea@9668.eu
Contact number TEL: +49(0)15781247682
Company: Fly Sky Europe GmbH
Receiving address: Haller weg 16, 74172 Neckarsulm

We will send the replacement to you from our European warehouse. The units will arrive at your place in 7 weekdays.

OK so I prepared full original package and I sent him to Germany. Huion support wrote me:We will arrange the shipment as soon as we get your shipping receipt. - So shipping receipt, shipping label, photo of box was sent to support - 11 March 2021

They finally received parcel 2 weeks ago 

23 March: 

Kindly note that your replacement request was approved today. As soon as the tracking number is updated, you will receive an email confirming the shipment. The shipment usually takes 7-20 business days. Thank you for your understanding.

24 March:

The parcel is not shipped yet. When it is sent, you will receive an email confirming the shipment. Your patience will be appreciated. Thank you.

26 March:

Kindly note that your replacement request was approved today. As soon as the tracking number is updated, you will receive an email confirming the shipment. The shipment usually takes 7-20 business days. Thank you for your understanding.

30 March:

The parcel is not shipped yet. When it is sent, you will receive an email confirming the shipment. Your patience will be appreciated. Thank you.

2 April:

Sorry for the problem that has caused.

Kindly tell you that this is an Amazon fulfilled order, which means Amazon handles the order delivery and payment part. We suggest you contact Amazon directly for further assistance.

Really? So this guys have my tablet somewhere in Germany and told me to solve this problem with Amazon? And what should I send them?

and again and again over and over again. I really don't understand where is a problem. They offered new unit, my unit was sent and received on Deutchland address. They should send me new unit between 11-14 March and nothing. Till today I haven't got shipping number, haven't got any information about shipping, nothing.. as graphic I need tablet for my work and Huion don't care. I told them, but I received copy paste answer. I think they will send maybe 10 tablets to me, because I received a lot of approved emails :D 

• Hi Jiri Dejmek, we apologize for the delay in resolving your issue. Your replacement tablet has been shipped and is in transit. Kindly refer to our reply to your ticket. Hoping for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment