Solved

Huione Kamvas Pro 20 - Screen has a black collumn

Hello Huion team or anyone who knows how to help me with the following problem,

my workspace on the Huion Kamvas Pro 20 isn't fully on screen. I can work with the tablet just fine but the display is about a centimetre more to the left, so not centered. That means I can't see a 1 cm collumn on the left because it's beyond the monitor but I can still go there with my mouse and on the right its just black and a border where I can't go. It's annoying to open windows and needing to adjust it everytime so I can see everything. I tried to look for a solution and I couldn't find anything with internet research to help me.

What I tried is to use the huion software to change the workspace but for the software it looks like it works how it's supposed to and I can't change it anyhow where you should be able to manually decide what you want displayed on the huion -> where on the huion screen and what of the actual screen.
I attempted multiple ways to fix it with options provided for me but it didn't change anything at all.

I'm also using a normal monitor as a second monitor if that information is needed.

I also tried changing the resolution in my pc settings for the tablet and the screen is fully shown when I make it smaller but I can't adjust it slightly to how I want it to be and then its just too small for my liking.

I hope someone can help me with this. For now it's a minor annoyance but I want the Huion to work fully and it's a problem since I plugged it into my new pc that I own since November 2020.

Thanks in advance and have a great day.

• Hi Julia Molev, kindly open your tablet's on-screen display menu (OSD menu) found at the top of your tablet, right beside your power button. 

Once you've opened your OSD menu, please press the "-" or "+" button to select the Image Settings by pressing the "Menu button. You can move the images left or right through the H. Position setting. Please see below:

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment