Huion Kamvas pro 13 function button error

Since i bought this tablet, i noticed that sometimes, for no reason at the moment, the function button setting were changing. I like it in change brush size, but sometimes i was drawing, using it like always, but from one moment to another, the bar function setting changed and now is in move camvas up and down or in zoom. It wasnt a problem at the moment, it was something rare, and it only took 2 button presses to come back to were i like it. 

Now, i changed my buttons function and one of them its used to go back in the history (in photoshop) and, being that its function, i use that button a lot. Well, i dont kow if its the button or what ( if you want to know, its the third one, the one after the brush size, zoom... control bar), but, i dont know why, sometimes changes the bar function. Im going to put it in situation: i need to go a little back, i press it lets say 5 or 6 times, well, one of those time, i dont know why, changes the bar function, and no, i didnt missclicked the function button or something like that. Now imagine that, but in a long drawing session, where im going back a lot of times, its just stating to be really frustrating and bother me a lot.

Btw, i got the lastest drivers, i didnt change anything important in the drivers settings, just the buttons function, and, literally, i never press the function button in a "voluntary" way,  i mean, i never pressed it, beacuse i wanted to use another function in the bar, always because i want to change where a like it, so its a button that for me would be better if it was blocked. 

I want to know whats the problem, if it has a simple solution, if i can do something, or if i can simply block the bar function where it is and leave it there forever, even if i press the function button.

• Hi Lander Notario, may you please provide the following:

• Your computer's operating system and version
    • Version of the tablet driver you've installed
    • Name of the drawing program you are using and the version
    • Does this issue happen even in other drawing programs? If it does, please provide the name of the drawing programs and the version.

Please try the following as well so we can narrow down the cause:

1. Unplug your tablet from your computer.
    2. Uninstall the current driver you have installed on your computer. Please make sure that there are no other tablet drivers installed on your computer, whether from us or other brands. Having multiple drivers would affect your tablet and our driver's performance.
    3. Restart your computer after properly uninstalling the driver.
    4. Download the latest driver for your tablet from this link: Huion Kamvas Pro 13 Tablet Display Drivers, and follow the steps found in the applicable article below:
    5. If the issue persists after reinstalling the driver, please try to reinstall the drawing program or try a different program version.
    6. Please try a different tablet driver version as well.
    7. Try assigning the function to a different button and check if it still happens. 
    8. Try using a different computer and check if the same issue happens.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment